Thursday, 16 October 2014
NHS Dumfries & Galloway Find Us 'Useful'
We're very pleased and grateful to the NHS Dumfries & Galloway service for recognising the value we provide to motorists in Scotland and recommending us to their website visitors.
Traffic Update is one of the few online traffic information services that provides traffic news for Scotland. We believe that by identifying us as a reputable source of travel information will help us to continue to demonstrate our commitment to quality, timeliness of information and reputation.
We have Traffic Scotland to thank for supplying the data in a format that allows us to provide live traffic conditions for all counties in Scotland, and enables us to report traffic problems for the whole of the British Isles - England, Scotland and Wales.
A full list of the regions and counties that are covered in our live traffic report can be found at our website - http://www.traffic-update.co.uk/regions/
- Traffic Update featured on Data.gov Website
- Northumberland ranked poorest for road safety
- New mobile-optimised pages
- Beaulieu Parish Council Embeds Our Traffic Service
- Classic Road Safety Poster Still Relevant Today
- NHS Dumfries & Galloway Find Us 'Useful'
- Jaguar XE Ready For Pre-Order Sales
- Three illegal immigrants arrested for walking alon...
- School run offenders to be punished
- Car passengers face toxic risk
- Driver warning for Apple Watch buyers
- ▼ October (11)