This morning I was chuffed to find that our website has been approved for the list of apps on the government's data website at http://data.gov.uk/apps/traffic-update.
The profile page (see link above) outlines the background of our service as well as a few screenshots of what our traffic information website looks like, and I think it complements the list of apps relating to the Highways Agency dataset.
- Traffic Update featured on Data.gov Website
- Northumberland ranked poorest for road safety
- New mobile-optimised pages
- Beaulieu Parish Council Embeds Our Traffic Service
- Classic Road Safety Poster Still Relevant Today
- NHS Dumfries & Galloway Find Us 'Useful'
- Jaguar XE Ready For Pre-Order Sales
- Three illegal immigrants arrested for walking alon...
- School run offenders to be punished
- Car passengers face toxic risk
- Driver warning for Apple Watch buyers
- ▼ October (11)